Thursday, January 1, 2015

Cheers to a New Year

Hi Friends, Sandy here with my Scrapbook Stamp Society DT creation for you! 

I am sooo excited, I get to ring in the new year with you all!  Looking forward to a Blessed Bestie Year!

In honor of today, I decided to use the "bombshell".  I thought she would be just perfect in her decked out outfit!


I used a couple techniques with this card. First I decided to go with a starburst effect for my background. Then I had to find some fabulous paper but at last, I did not have what I was looking for. So I made my own. Using a pretty flourish stamp, I gold embossed the background. Very quick and easy plus the bling I was looking for.

To finish, I used some silver glitter tape that I picked up for a buck and a vellum sentiment that I put on white cardstock so it would show up. To finish it off, I used stickles to give it some Bling!  Hope this puts you in a glamorous New Year mood.

Just click the link below the picture order that digital stamp/stamp set
INSTANT DOWNLOAD Digital Digi Stamps Big Eye Big Head Dolls Digi  My - Besties  IMG164 By Sherri Baldy
Here are some other Glamourous Bestie Ladies!

INSTANT DOWNLOAD Digital Digi Stamps Big Eye Big Head Dolls Digi  IMG601 By Sherri Baldy

INSTANT DOWNLOAD Digital Digi Stamps Big Eye Big Head Dolls Digi  My Besties IMG031 By Sherri Baldy

INSTANT DOWNLOAD Digital Digi Stamps Big Eye Big Head Dolls Digi My Besties The Bride By Sherri Baldy

 You can find these digital stamps and many, many more at the Scrapbook Stamp Society or ETSY stores.

Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed day! Welcome 2015!!!!

3 comments:

Thank you for your comment.