Saturday, January 10, 2015

Digital images on layouts are amazing accents to our pages



Hi Bev here today. I am sharing a special digital image
 that made me think about my grandmother. 
She lived with us for a short time with I was small and I remember her.
Her amazing clothes from way back then and the elegant lady in the image were perfect for each other... what a great accent on my page.
I decided to do an all digital page with an added digital image
 from the Scrapbook Stamp Society store.
Be sure to rethink some of you digital images that were once only put on cards.. 
they can be a fabulous addition to any layout .. so have fun and create more using them.
Thanks for stopping by.. come back to see what I have to share next.

Here is the image called The Hat digital download....
be sure to visit and the store and see what other amazing digital images you'll fall in love with.

2 comments:

Thank you for your comment.