Monday, January 5, 2015

Valou - "Winter's card, non traditional colours"

Hello everybody! 

It's Valou250809 here for a sweetly card to share with you.


I used some paper " white Bazzil Cardstock " and the paier " Maja Design ", "Rose Garden". Edges are inked to the ink "Distress Walnut Stain".


I used an image " Sherri Baldy ", whom you can find HERE.

I colorized it in the following way: 

- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Distress Brushed Corduroy" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Picked Raspberry".
- Ink "Distress Mowed Lawn".
- Mauve chalk.

I cut the image and I stuck it on a die-cut realized with a dies " Spellbinders-Nestabilities - Majestic Ovals ".

Under the image, I stuck of the white lace, the white lace of Calais and the ribbon " pink Vichy ".



For the decoration, I added the following flowers:

- Mauve Rose (30 mm).
- Lilac Rose (30 mm).
- White flower of cherry tree.
- Daisies purple.
- Pink tulip.
- Rosebuds.
- White and mauve Rose (20 mm).
- White snowballs.
- White Rose (30 mm).
- Flower of mauve cherry tree.
- Mauve berries.

I added die-cuts "Leaves" realized with a dies "Lily Of The Valley".

I also added two youngs "Tags" which I realized with a dies " Crafty Sentiments ", as well as a die-cut " Border - Snowflakes " realized with a dies " Noor! Design ".


On the bottom, besides the same lace, I added of the ribbon " mauve Vicky ". Then, I added a "Tag" which I realized with a dies " Crafty Sentiments ". I stamped it with a foam stamp and some ink "Versafine Onyx Black". I also stamped a rubberstamp "Peas" with some ink " Versafine Vintage Sepia ".

Finally, I stuck a small knot realized with the ribbon " mauve Organza " which I decorated with a small flower in resin.


Here is for all the explanations!

I thank you for your passage here and I hope you a lovely day!


2 comments:

Thank you for your comment.