Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Amazing images and so many of them suit our Layout pages too


Hi Bev here today.. I am  always super excited when I find an image that
suits the theme of my scrappy pages. They make such super cute accents on 
any page or many other projects other than just cards.


This cutie is Cindy shy violet ... she was perfect to match and colour to  paper and also
the butterflies were perfect match to the photo with GD holding a butterfly in her hand.


Thanks for stopping by.. hope to see you again soon.

4 comments:

  1. This is darling Bev. I love the image that you chose for your layout. I'm so happy we have a scrapbooker on the team. :) Love your pages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW WHAT A GORGEOUS PAGE, LOVE THE LAY OUT STUNNING XX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.