Thursday, February 5, 2015

Valou - "Happy Valentine's Day"

Hello everybody! 

It's Valou250809 here for a sweetly card to share with you.




I used some paper " Forever Friends ", collection " Forever Love ", some paper " white Bazzil Cardstock " and some red paper.


On the right-hand side, I stuck a die-cut realized with a dies "Noor! Design".




I used an image " Sherri Baldy " which you can find HERE.



I colorized it in the following way:


- Ink " Distress Vintage Photo " and "Distress Tattered Rose" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Distress Walnut Stain" for hair.

- Ink "Distress Festive Berries".

- Ink "Distress Fayded Jeans".

- Ink "Distress Walnut Stain".

- Ink "Distress Pumice Stone".



I cut the image with a dies " Spellbinders-Nestabilities - Majestic Ovals ". Any goshawk, I embossed with some powder " Frantage - Shabby White ".



For the rest of the decoration, I added the following flowers:


- Rose "Tan" (30 mm).
- Blue Rose (30 mm).
- Blue flower of cherry tree.
- Red flowers of cherry tree.
- Lilidafts red.
- Daghofly white.




I added a die-cut "Banner" realized with a dies " Lala Landt Craft ", die-cuts "Butterflies" realized with a dies " Noor! Design " and a red knot realized with the ribbon " red Organza ".

Here is for all the explanations!

I thank you for your passage here and I hope you a lovely day!


3 comments:

Thank you for your comment.