It's Valou250809 here for a sweetly card to share with you.
To realize this card, I used some paper " pink Bazzil Cardstock " and some paper " Prima Marketing ", collection "Madeline". Edges are worn out with "Old Distresser".
On the top, I stuck a die-cut " Border - Butterflies " realized with a dies " Noor! Design ". I embossed it with some powder " Frantage - Shabby Pink ".
I colorized it in the following way:
- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Distress Walnut Stain" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Picked Raspberry".
- Ink "Distress Mowed Lawn".
I cut the image with a dies "Spellbinders-Nestabilities - Majestic Ovals".
For the rest of the decoration, I added the following embellishments:
- Pink tortillon.
- White and pink Rose (30 mm).
- Rose Aqua (30 mm).
- Pink Rose (20 mm).
- Pink Daisy.
- Green Rose (15 mm).
- Flower of cherry tree Aqua.
- Daisy Aqua.
Here is for all the explanations!
I thank you for your passage here and I hope you a lovely day!