Monday, March 23, 2015

What a Doll- Bestie Portrait

Hi Friends, Sandy here with my Scrapbook Stamp Society DT creation for you! 
Today, I wanted to show you this cute card that I made for my daughter. She absolutely loved it along with everyone (okay, the ladies) there!

I did an easy easel card fold to showcase this image...
I used Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol (odorless mineral spirits).


ENABLER ALERT!!!!!



Here are couple of awesome portrait images...
Just click the link below the picture order that digital stamp/stamp set
INSTANT DOWNLOAD Digital Digi Stamps Big Eye Big Head Dolls Lil Lovely Wisp One Lil Lovelies TM img106 Lil Lovely Hearts By Sherri Baldy

INSTANT DOWNLOAD Digital Digi Stamps Big Eye Big Head Dolls Digi Audery U Close By Sherri Baldy

INSTANT DOWNLOAD Digital Digi Stamps Big Eye Big Head Dolls Digi  My - Besties  Making Faces Garden Girl  By Sherri Baldy

INSTANT DOWNLOAD Digital Digi Stamps Big Eye Big Head Dolls Lil Lovelies img106 Lil Lovely Rose Vine By Sherri Baldy



 You can find these digital stamps and many, many more at the Scrapbook Stamp Society or ETSY stores.

Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed day! 

2 comments:

Thank you for your comment.