Saturday, April 25, 2015

Circle of Fun with My Besties

Hello Everyone,

Antoinette here today. I want to share a beautiful and fun circle card I made featuring one of the Sherri Baldy's New Digital Release images 070. You can find it HERE.

I had so much fun designing my card around her. I especially love all of Sherri Baldy's images with hats and I was so happy to see this one/Img070 when it came out. I also wanted to share with you today a  My Besties by Catagory Pinterest page  HERE that is graciously updated by Bonnie Kohane.  If you want to go straight to the Pinterest My Besties with Hats page you can go HERE.

Here is the inside and back of my Card covered with beautiful Sherri Baldy Design Paper.
Inside of my card

Back of my card

I wanted to share that I got this beautiful blue striped Sherri Baldy Design Paper I used on my card from Sherri Baldy's Sweet Geeks CD in the Scrapbook Stamp Society Store. These are 3 different Design Paper sheets that I printed off  from the 10 Design Sheets  in the Sweet Geeks CD. As you notice I used the beautiful blue stripes with the big flowers and cut some of the flowers out as embellishments for the front and inside of my card. I also used the beautiful smaller flower design with the blue strips for the inside and back of my card.

For the circle shape of my card I used the Spellbinder Grand Nestabilities - Grand Stately Circles. I also used Spellbinders, Cirles and Scalloped Circles.  I have a Top Dog Doily die in my design also. I colored the My Besties Image070 with Spectrum Noir pencils blending with Gamsol.


Don't forget you can find this digital image and more at Scrapbook Stamp Society Store.

Thank you for stopping by.  We love when you visit and leave a comment. Happy Crafting...

2 comments:

Thank you for your comment.