Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Diamond Card Fold using My Bestie Image Sweet Marylou

Hi Friends, Sandy here with my Scrapbook Stamp Society DT creation for you! 

For today, I have an easy diamond fold card tutorial for you. With just a coupld of score lines, you have a great way to show case your Bestie images!


One of my favorite coloring techniques is using Colored Pencils and Gamsol. I was asked to do an updated tutorial on how to do basic coloring for images. So, I decided to do a three part series, breaking it up into skin, hair and clothing.
You can find that post HERE

The image I used is Sweet Marylou.





Clear Rubber Stamps Sweet Mary Lou My-Besties-

You can purchase this stamp HERE plus many, many more!!!

 You can find these digital stamps and many, many more at the Scrapbook Stamp Society or ETSY stores.

Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.