It's Valou250809 here for a sweetly card to share with you.
I used an image "Sherri Baldy".
I colorized it in the following way:
- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Spun Sugar".
- Ink "Distress Mowed Lawn".
- Ink "Distress Fayded Jeans".
- Artificial snow.
- Glitter Stickels Diamond.
I cut the image with a dies " Spellbinders-Nestabilities - Imperial Gold ".
For the decoration, I stuck a pink rose (60 mm), a blue rose (30 mm), a pink rose (20 mm), pink "Daisy" and die-cut realized with a dies "Lily Of The Valley".
For the title, I stuck a die-cut " Kaisercraft ".
Finally, I added a small angel in plaster.
Here is for all the explanations!
I thank you for your passage here and I hope you a lovely day!