Thursday, April 23, 2015

Valou - "Princess' card"

Hello everybody! 

It's Valou250809 here for a sweetly card to share with you.



I used some paper " white Bazzil Cardstock " and some paper " Joy! Craft ", "Romantic Collection". On the top, I added a die-cut "border" realized with a dies " Noor! Design ".

I used an image " Sherri Baldy ", whom you can find HERE.

I colorized her in the following way: 

-Ink Distress Tattered Rose "and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
-Antique ink Distress Linen "and" Distress Brushed Corduroy "for hair.
-Ink "Distress Spun Sugar".
-Ink "Distress Mowed Lawn".
-Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick".
-Ink "Distress pistachio".

I cut the image with a dies " Spellbinders-Nestabilities - Majestic Ovals ".


For the decoration, I added the following flowers:

- Pink and white Rose (30 mm).
- Daisy "Jade".
- Rose "Jade" (30 mm).
- Cloth white flower.
- Pink snowballs.
- Pink Rose (20 mm).
- Rosebuds.
- Pink pearly pin.

Here is for all the explanations!

I thank you for your passage here and I hope you a lovely day!


1 comment:

Thank you for your comment.