It's Valou250809 here for a sweetly card to share with you.
I used some paper " Bildmalarna " and some paper " white Bazzil Cardstock ". Edges are inked to the ink "Distress Walnut Stain". In every corner, I stuck half a white pearly pearl.
On the top and the left-hand side of this card, I stuck die-cuts " Border - Butterflies " realized with a dies " Noor! Design ".
- Ink " Distress Vintage Photo " and "Distress Tattered Rose" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Distress Walnut Stain" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Picked Raspeberry".
- Ink "Distress Mowed Lawn".
- Ink "Distress Pumice Stone".
For the decoration, I added the following flowers:
- Cloth white flower.
- Blue cloth Lily.
- Pink Rose (30 mm).
- Blue Rose (30 mm).
- Pink(rose) Lilidaft.
- Pink tortillon.
- Pink snowballs.
Here is for all the explanations!
I thank you for your passage here and I hope you a lovely day!