It's Valou250809 here for a sweetly card to share with you.
I used some paper " white Bazzil Cardstock ", some paper "Bazzil Cardstock Jade" and papers "Action".
On the top, I stuck a die-cut "Border" realized with a dies " Noor! Design ".
I colorized it in the following way:
- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Distress Brushed Corduroy" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Spun Sugar".
- Ink "Distress Pistache".
- Ink "Distress Walnut Stain".
- Ink "Distress Tea Dye".
- Ink "Distress Salty Ocean" (eyes).
I cut the image and I stuck it on a die-cut realized with a dies " Spellbinders-Nestabilities - Majestic Ovals ".
For the decoration, I added the following flowers:
- Foam pink Rose.
- Cloth yellow flower.
- Rose "jade"("jade object") (30 mm).
- White Rose and salmon (20 mm).
- Rose salmon (30 mm).
- Die-cuts "Leaves" realized with a dies "Lily Of The Valley".
Here is for all the explanations!
I thank you for your passage here and I hope you a lovely day!