Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Valou - "Spring is in the Air"

Hello everybody! 

It's Valou250809 here for a sweetly card to share with you.



For this card, I used some paper "Action" and some paper " white Bazzil Cardstock ".

On the top, I added a die-cut realized with a dies " Noor! Design " and some paper " Bazzil Cardstock Menthol ".


J'ai utilisé une image "  Sherri Baldy  ", que vous pouvez trouver  ICI .

I colorized it in the following way:

- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Distress Brushed Corduroy" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Ripe Persimon".
- Ink "Distress Faded Jeans".
- Ink "Distress Walnut Stain".
- Ink "Distress Mowed Lawn".
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick".


For the decoration, I added a flower " Prima Marketing ", a rose cremates (30 mm), a blue rose (30 mm), a flower of cherry tree "Green Jade", a cloth green flower and white "Daisy".

Here is for all the explanations!

I thank you for your passage here and I hope you a lovely day!


1 comment:

Thank you for your comment.