Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Big Hug!

 
Welcome to Scrapbook Stamp Society Blog!
 
Vicki here with another fun card
 
 

The image I'm using today is 

Digital Digi Stamps Big Eye Big Head Dolls Digi Scan0005 Best Besties Forever By Sherri Baldy

 
 
The papers I have used are Rainbow Brights by Taylored Expressions from a 6x6 paper pack.  The Big Hug stamp is from Stampin Up and the die cut used is by Spellbinders.
I have embellished my card with green and orange candy dots from Stampin Up, orange feathers, orange ribbon all from my stash and orange flowers from Prima Flowers.
 
I have colored this fun Bestie with Copic markers:
 
Body: W0, W1, W3, W5
Bows & Tutu: YR 02, YR97, YG06, YG09
Eyes: G21
Lips YR02
Toes: W7 and Black Glaze Pen
White Dots are made with Signo Pen
 
If you would like see more of Sherri Blady's Big Eyed Besties you can find them in her Etsy Shop here or at Scrapbook Stamp Society here
 
 
Thank you sooooo much for stopping by today!
 
I hope you have enjoyed your visit and we have helped to inspire you to create, create, create!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.