Friday, June 5, 2015

Valou - "Cute Animal"

Hello everybody! 

It's Valou250809 here for a sweetly card to share with you.



I used some paper " Maja Design " and some paper " white Bazzil Cardstock ". On the top, I stuck a die-cut "Border" realized with a dies " Noor! Design " and some paper " pink Bazzil Cardstock ".


I used an image " Sherri Baldy ", whom you can find HERE.

I colorized her in the following way: 

-Ink "Distress Frayed Burlap".
-Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick".
-Ink "Distress Salty ocean".
-Pencil yellow watercolor.

I cut the image and I stuck it on a die-cut realized with a dies " Spellbinders-Nestabilities - Majestic Ovals ".



For the decoration, I added the following flowers:

- Pink and white Rose (30 mm).
- Blue carnations.
- Cloth white flower.
- Blue Lily.
- Pink Rose (20 mm).
- Rose cremates (30 mm).
- Pink Rose (Kaisercraft).
- Pink Marguerite.
- Pink Daisy.

To finish, I added one "Swirls-Peals" (Scrapberry's) and a die-cut realized with a dies "Marianne Design".


Here is for all the explanations!

I thank you for your passage here and I hope you a lovely day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.