It's Valou250809 here for a sweetly card to share with you.
I used some paper "white Bazzil Cardstock", some paper "blue Bazzil Cardstock" and some paper "Action". On the top, I stuck a die-cut "Border - Hearts" realized with a dies "Noor! Design". On the left-hand side, I added a die-cut "Border" Butterflies "realized with another dies" Noor! Design " I embossed him with some powder Frantage - Shabby Pink "
I colorized it in the following way:
- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Distress Brushed Corduroy" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Spun Sugar".
- Ink "Distress Tumbled Glass".
- Ink "Distress Frayed Burlap".
I then cut it with a dies " Spellbinders-Nestabilities - Imperial Gold ".
For the decoration, I added the following embellishments:
- Die-cut " Swirls - Leaves " realized with a dies " Lily Of The Valley " and some golden paper.
- Turquoise blue Rose (30 mm).
- Closed pink Rose.
- Pink Daisy.
- Rose cremates (15 mm).
- Rose "Tan" (Prima).
- Cloth white flower.
- Pink snowballs.
I thank you for your passage here and I hope you a lovely day!