It's Valou250809 here for a sweetly card to share with you.
I used some paper " white Bazzil Cardstock " and some paper "Action". On the top, I stuck a die-cut realized with a dies " Noor! Design ". To the left, I stuck a die-cut " Border - Butterfly " also realized with a dies " Noor! Desing ". I embossed this die-cut with some powder " Frantage - Shabby Pink ".
I used an image "Sherri Baldy" whom you can find HERE.
I colorized it in the following way:
- Ink " Distress Vintage Photo " and "Distress Tattered Rose" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Distress Brushed Corduroy" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Tumbled Glass".
- Ink "Distress Picked Raspberry".
- Ink "Distress Mowed Lawn".
- Ink "Distress Frayed Burlap".
- Ink "Distress Spun Sugar".
I cut the image and I stuck it on a die-cut realized with a dies " Spellbinders-Nestabilities - Circles ".
For the rest of the decoration, I added a pink and white rose (60 mm), a turquoise blue rose (25 mm), a green flower of cherry tree, a flower pink "Daisy", a rose "Tan" (15 mm) and rosebuds.
Here is for all the explanations!
I thank you for your passage here and I hope you a lovely day!