Thursday, July 23, 2015

Valou - "My Little fairy"

Hello everybody! 

It's Valou250809 here for a sweetly card to share with you.

I used some paper "Action" and some paper " mauve Bazzil Cardstock ".


I used an image " Sherri Baldy ", whom you can find HERE.

I colorized her in the following way: 

-Ink Distress Tattered Rose "and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
-Ink "Antique Distress Linen "and" Distress Brushed Corduroy" for hair.
-Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick".
-Ink "Distress Peacock Feathers".

I cut the image and I stuck it on a die-cut realized with a dies " Spellbinders-Nestabilities - Majestic Ovals " and some paper " mauve Bazzil Cardstock ".


For the decoration, I added the following embellishments:

- Lilac Rose (30 mm)
- Cloth white flower
- White and pink Rose (30 mm)
- White and mauve Rose (20 mm)
- Turquoise blue flower
- Pink carnation
- Turquoise blue Rose (15 mm)
- Turquoise Lilidaft
- Berries mauve
- Pink pearly pin
- Pink whirlwind

Here is for all the explanations!

I thank you for your passage here and I hope you a lovely day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.