Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Valou - "C&S card"

Hello everybody! 

It's Valou250809 here for a sweetly card to share with you.

I used some paper " white Bazzil Cardstock ", some paper " pink Bazzil Cardstock " and some paper "Action". In every corner, I stuck half a white pearly pearl. On the top, I added a die-cut " Border - Hearts " realized with a dies " Noor! Design ".


J'ai utilisé une image "  Sherri Baldy  ", que vous pouvez trouver  ICI .

I colorized it in the following way:

- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Picked Raspberry".
- Ink "Distress Mowed Lawn".

I cut the image with a dies " Spellbinders-Nestabilities - Imperial Gold ".

To finish, I added die-cuts " Butterflies" realized with dies " Noor! Design ".


Here is for all the explanations!

I thank you for your passage here and I hope you a lovely day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.