Thursday, August 27, 2015

Valou - "A first bookmark"

Hello everybody! 

It's Valou250809 here for a sweetly bookmark to share with you.

 
I used some paper "My Mind Eyes", collection " Lost and Found ". I inked edges to the ink "Distress Walnut Stain". I cut the shape with the machine " Silhouette Studio ".

I used an image "Sherri Baldy" whom you can find HERE.

I colorized it in the following way:

- Ink " Distress Vintage Photo " and "Distress Tattered Rose" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Distress Brushed Corduroy" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Dusty Concord".
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick".
- Ink "Distress Frayed Burlap".
- Ink "Distress Abandoned Coral".

Here is for all the explanations!

I thank you for your passage here and I hope you a lovely day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.