Friday, September 25, 2015

Golden Christmas Mega Card Kit Now Available at My Besties Shop

Have you seen the Golden Christmas Mega Card kit yet?  I have to say that I am loving it.  Still playing with all the little treasures that came in the box.   Here are my first 3 cards from the kit.

I'm usually a red and green person when it comes to Christmas, but I love how these turned out.

The card kit comes with a package of designer paper, ribbons, sparkly thingys, flowers, and a
My Besties clear stamp.  I have not used the stamp yet.  I got all these beautiful images already
colored from the paper.   That makes it nice for a quickie card.

You can find the card making kits here: http://www.mybestiesshop.com/store/c51/Card_Making_KITS.html






6 comments:

  1. Sooooo pretty, I love how you photo these too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandy. :) I love those backgrounds. If you want to use some in your own, you can Google Free Christmas backgrounds :)

      Delete
  2. This is beautiful Sher! Love the new kit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vicki. I love the new kit too. I have my eye on a few others also. :) I was bummed to have missed out on that first one, it sold out in under 2 days.

      Delete
  3. Sher, these cards are all lovely and i love this Golden Christmas Card Kit!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and love the colour combo!
    Hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.