Saturday, September 5, 2015

Valou - "A bookmark"

Hello everybody! 

It's Valou250809 here for a sweetly card to share with you.

 
I used some paper " pink Bazzil Cardstock " and some paper "Action". I inked edges to the ink "Distress Walnut Stain".


I used an image " Sherri Baldy ", whom you can find HERE.

I colorized it in the following way: 

- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Distress Brushed Corduroy" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick".
- Ink "Distress Mowed Lawn".
- Ink "Distress Dusty Concord".
- Ink "Distress Squeezed Lemonade".
- Ink "Distress Mermaid Lagoon".
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick".

Here is for all the explanations!

I thank you for your passage here and I hope you a lovely day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.