Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Birthday Princess

Hello Everyone!

Today I'm sharing a fun 3D 1st Birthday Card that I made for

a High School friend's granddaughter!


 
I have used 3D Printable sheet Rella's Coach
which looks like the one below.
 
 
Card size is 6x6
I have used 6x6 paper from my stash, mini roses, lavender pearls,
 lace ribbon and organza ribbon
also from my stash.
The Happy Birthday banner is a SVG file from the Silhouette store
and the #1 is cut from a font I have on my computer.
 

Here's a fun little tip for you if you are new to the My Besties world

of even if your not!!!!!

Did you know that if you would rather color your own
image you can also find Rella and her Coach
in digi form
 
 
 
 
 
To find other Sherri Ann Blady images, 3D Printables, SVG files
and lots more please visit one of her shops.
 

Thanks for stopping by today!

Hope I have helped to spark your creativity!

5 comments:

Thank you for your comment.