Thursday, October 29, 2015

Happy Birthday Sherri Baldy

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY today to Sherri Baldy, the wonderful artist who creates all of these gorgeous Bestie stamps.  The one shown here on this card is one that she gave away for free! If you haven't gotten it, you just need to go the Facebook Group My Besties and search around until you find it.

I have to say I was on her design team from the start, way back in 2011, the very year after my brain surgery.  She's been a dear friend and a wonderful supporter.  Every year she has given amazing prizes during my celebration of another year of good health.  She just the nicest person who deserves everything that she receives!!  Happy Birthday to you Sherri!

Cheers, Holley

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Holley. It's been great to have you as a teamie for all of these years. I wonder how long you started before I did?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love the dies you used.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.