Friday, October 30, 2015

Happy Birthday Slugger

First, let me say Happy Halloween to everyone.   

I felt it was to late to do a Halloween card, so I chose to do a fun Happy Birthday card.  I love this fun image, and found it perfect to create a birthday card for a little man.   

I often color with either my Copic markers, or my Prisma markers.  However, this time I chose to color using my Prisma Colored Pencils. I used paper from the Plaids and Dots Stack in oranges and yellows. Almost Halloween colors right?   

I finished off my card using a printed sentiment.  I thought I had some really cool baseball buttons and a bat, but all I could find in my button stash was a single bat.  Drats! 

 I hope you like the card. 



Look for this image and others here 

3 comments:

  1. Awesome boy card! Love what you did with the digi. :) Never too late for Halloween. I can watch Hocus Pocus any time of the year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Kimberly, this is so cute! I love this card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.