Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Bestie Snow Day Ever

Hi everyone! Today I am using the adorable Bestie Snow Day Ever image. 


Let me tell you, this image goes perfectly with the weather we are having here in Alaska. 
It is SUPER cold and we are getting lots of snow. 


 I colored up this little cutie with Copic markers. 
Speaking of coloring...Did you know that coloring is actually a great stress reliever for adults? 
I always jokingly tell my husband that coloring is my therapy. It wasn't until just recently that I read that it is actually helpful and used to help cancer patients and more. 
You can read a little more about that HERE and HERE.


So, not only is Sherri Ann Baldy providing us with the cutest images ever, she is helping us relax and reduce our stress. THANK YOU SHERRI!!! 



Don't wait! Go shopping at the My Bestie Shop and start coloring. It's good for your health! 

Hugs,
           Tina DT

Copic colors used
Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E21, E11
Cheeks: R20
Hair: E59, E29, E27, E25, E21
Eyes: E29, E27, E25, 
Lips E04, R59, R89
Blue: BG000, BG01, B02, B04, B06
Grey: C0, C1, C2, C3, C4, C5, C7 


4 comments:

Thank you for your comment.