Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Bloomin Bestie Flowers

Hello all you wonderful Crafty Friends!
 
Today I have something a little bit different for you.
Did you know that you can find a wide range of flowers in the My Besties Shop?
 
Here's a sample of some of the new
Bloomin Bestie Flowers that are new to the shop.

 

 


 


 
 
Adding flowers to any card or scrapbook page brings dimension
to your project and helps bring your project to life!
 
 
Here I have a 6x6 easel card which I have add the
 
 
 
These are just a few of the flowers you can find in
 
Please pop on over and check out more of the Bloom Bestie Flowers
 

And now for a special announcement!

Come join the fun!!!!

My Besties Mini Release Party on Facebook

which begins at 4pm PST, 5pm MST, 6pm CST, 7pm EST

Here is the link to join the My Besties Desgins Color & Create Group

 
 
 

Thank you for stopping by and have a fun and creative day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.