Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Daily Planner Pages with My Besties

Hello Bestie Friends!
 
Welcome to the
Scrapbook Stamp Society Blog!!
 
I am so delighted to share something
a bit different with you today.
 
For the first time I decided to do a
Daily Planner.

I wanted it to be a bit different so
I followed an idea from a friend
and I have created a page for
each month in my planner
and today I am sharing this fun
idea with you!
 
I have used Sherri Baldy
My Besties Journal of Faith and
My Besties Dear Diary pages along
with My Besties Journal Tabs.

I have added lots of fun
embellishments.

 

 

 

 
 
Here is an example of these precolored
printables
 
 
 
 

 
 

 
 
 
 
 
I hope you have enjoyed looking at my
fun planner pages!
 
There are so many fun ways you can use these
fun My Besties printables.
 
I hope I have helped to sparkle
your creativity.
 
Come back and see us!
 
We love sharing our projects!
 
Please feel free to leave us comments
and let us know how we are doing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.