Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Christmas in June

Today I am sharing a card I made using a wonderful Besties image  I colored the image with copic markers... and cut her out using a Spellbinders die...   I also used a Die by Scrapbooking made simple..
I did some cold foiling on this card... I foiled the  Tree and the Merry Christmas... To do cold foiling you use an adhesive   I used tonic glue.. this glue you let dry and  it becomes sticky... and that is when you add the foil to the item...  you put the pretty side up...  and press down... to get a real good bond.. you can take and put it in a folded piece of copy paper like a sandwich  and put it thru your die cut machine.. you might need to add  some extra paper to make it thicker depending on you machine..
Then I added some tonic glitter drops to the image    and yes we had to add some glitter to the hat..
Not bad for my first Christmas card of the year...many more to come...
Thanks for stopping by
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.