Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Steampunk Fairy Scrapbook Layout

Hello! Hello! 
How are you all today? I am in crazy mode here in Alaska. School is starting in 2 weeks. So we are busy with doctor appointments and school shopping. Sports have already started and it is berry picking season. Oh and I have my 10 year old niece here visiting for 10 days.

I did take some time for myself to do a bit of crafting =) 
I made a 12x12 layout for my husbands scrapbook. 


I used the Steampunk Fairy from the My Bestie Shop. I love this image!
I colored her up with Copic markers.


 I have been working on this scrapbook for nearly a year. (lowering head in shame)
I will get it done SOMEDAY!


 Copics Used 
Skin: E11, E00, E000, E0000, R20
Hair: E29, E25, E11
Boots: E31, E15
Clothes: BG23 BG11, BG10, V09, V06, V05, V01, RV0000

Thank you for stopping by today. Have a craftastic day! 
Hugs, 
             Tina DT

1 comment:

  1. Oh Tina your page is gorgeous! I love the layout and all the details. Your Steampunk coloring is beautiful!
    Hugs, Vicki

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.