Saturday, September 3, 2016

Here Comes Santa Clause!

Hello, My Bestie lovers! 
Ok, I know Santa's not coming yet, but he will be here before you know it! 
I am getting a head start on making my Christmas cards.

I made today's card with a newly released My Bestie...IMG201


I colored her with Copic markers and put some highlights on her with a white gel pen. 

This image makes me want to snuggle up with a good book and a nice cup of hot cocoa. 
A friend of mine has turned me on to the best hot cocoa EVER! Mint and Chocolate hot cocoa it's Land O Lakes brand. If you like mint, you are sure to love this hot cocoa! 


I found some of the cutest paper to go with her. It's called Polar Pals from Doodlebug. 

Copic markers used
Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E21, E04
Hair: E29, E25, E11
Bow: C00, C1, C3
Shoes: C10, C8, C6, C4
Berries: R39, B14
Leaves: YG11, G09
Clothes: B39, B32, B28, B24, BG000

Thank you for stopping by! Have a craftastic day! 
Hugs, 
Tina DT

2 comments:

Thank you for your comment.