Thursday, October 13, 2016

First Blog Post

Hello my crafty friends!

I am excited to say this is my first blog post for SSS. :) I am very fortunate to be able to show you two cards that I made with My Besties digi stamps.
For my first card, I am using IMG734. I just think she is as cute as can be.





 The card base is 4 1/2 x 6 1/2. I colored the image with my Copics. The bottom of her dress and her wings both are very sparkly. I actually broke out my Cricut for both of these cards I am showing today. I used the Happy Hauntings for the witch and tree on this card.
If you look at the image down below, you will notice that I did cut out the bats. It just wouldn't have looked right if I tried to add them.






For my next card, I am using IMG072. Isn't she a real beauty! :)








This is an easel card. The base is 5x5 when folded. I used the Cricut cartridge Life is a Beach for the flip flops, birds, and the life guard tower. Oh, and the sand bucket and shovel too. I used the Cuttlebug folder Swiss Dots to emboss the sand to give it some texture. She is colored with my Copics also.

For the tip of the day, always keep a white gel pen next to you just in case you ever go out of lines while coloring. ;)

Go check out all the new release images if you haven't already!
 Also, come share what you have made on facebook at My Besties  Designs Color & Create!

I hope you enjoyed today's post!
Hugs, and happy crafting!

Sandy.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.