Thursday, November 17, 2016

Deco Fluffy Bestie Tag

Hello Everyone, I am back today to share a new tag I recently made using the  Deco color pintable  Fluffy Bestie.   I have just recently started making tags and using other media in my artwork.  This is one of the fist tags I have made.  
I made the tag using a cut pattern cameo, then adding my own pattern. I then sized the tag into three different sizes and layered them one over the top of the other using foam strips for support.  Because the image was precolored, I simply  cut it out with my cameo, and added a purple shadow behind her to help bring out the vibrant purples in her flowers.  I finished it off with some Clooney Lace that I sprayed with purple glimmer mist and some lovely roses and pearls.    The final touch was a nice ribbon with a bow and gold studded button center.   I hope you like it. 

Kimberly 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.