Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Thinking of You

More often than not, I design all of my projects using my Silhouette software, then cut it out with my Cameo. I have a great visual of what my project will look like in the end.  This card was not different, except I ran into problems with the machine.  It could be the new update, or it could be my machine was just rebelling against me and wanted the night off.  So I took a different approach with this adorable little troll. 

I colored this image with Photoshop.  I was looking for something very specific and knew that my coloring talents were not there yet.  So digital coloring it was for this pretty little lady.  Not quite the look I was going for with her hair, but I love how her dress turned out  




Image 0059

Now, because my machine was giving me grief, and wouldn't cut the papers and designs, I decided to go digital with my card.  Rather than creating a card with the image, I created a digital postcard.  Now, I can send a "Thinking Of You" message to a friend the day I know they need it most.  

I still did all of my designing with my software, but rather than do a print and cut, I did a print to PDF.  After than, I did a little magic in Photoshop and I have a fun, bright and colorful digital postcard I can send anytime I feel the need.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.