Monday, August 21, 2017

Scann0085

Hello Besties Fans!


Happy Solar Eclipse! I hope that you were able to catch a glimpse of it this morning--it was pretty neat! Designer Noelle here with you today to share my next creation using another cutie from the Giggle Box Collection in the shop! This one is called "Scann0085" . I hope that you like what I've created with her!



I colored her with my copic markers using the no-line technique which just means there's no black lines outlining the image. You can do this easily with your digital stamps by changing the brightness to 60% and contrast to -60% when you print your image .  I used some pretty patterned papers and some enamel dots from my stash for the layers on the card and inked the edges with Distress Ink.

Thank you for stopping by! I hope that I have inspired you to make some creations of your own using Sherri's adorable images. You can find tons of cute images in the shop HERE! For more details and photos on my project, please visit my blog. Have a great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.