Friday, October 13, 2017

Halloween Treat Bag

Hello Crafting Friends,

Today I would like to share a Halloween treat bag that I made. Seeing as Halloween is right around the corner, I thought this would be a fun little project to make. I had never made a treat bag before.

I used the delightful image Scan0008. Love this image! So perfect and fun for Halloween! I also used Spellbinders Decorative Labels Eight, and Martha Stewart Drippy Goo Punch on this treat bag. For the decorating of the bag, I used Impression Obsession DIE115-J, Spider and Web. Tonic Studio Essentials, Happy Halloween die. I also used Memory Box Batty Border to add a few bats on the tree, which is probably not so noticeable, but they are there. ;)

Anyway, that's it for today!
I hope you are having a fabulous crafty week!
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.