Saturday, January 27, 2018

Valentine Projects

Hello Crafty Peeps!

It's Vicki here today!
 
I have two fun Valentine projects
to share with you today.

First is this fun wooden
Valentine Hot Air Balloon
wall hanging which I have painted
red and brown.

 

The My Besties image I have colored

in Pigment on my iPad. 

I have added a paper bow, rose flowers

and the word Love which is wooden

that I have painted white.

 

Next I have a 6x6 card.  The image was also

colored in pigment on my iPad. 

I have added wood embellishments which I have

colored with my Stampin Up markers,

flowers, a bow and

die cuts which are also from My Besties.

 
 
 
Please be sure to visit the shop to find other digi stamps, papers, printables, flowers and other crafting supplies.

 My Besties Shop

My Besties Etsy Shop

 

 
 
Hope I have sparked your fancy today and given you some fun ideas!
 
Hugs,
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.