Thursday, April 19, 2018

Loaded Envelope

Welcome and Thank You
for stopping by today!

Today I am sharing with you a fun loaded envelope made with one of the My Besties
printable paper packs.

I love making loaded envelopes!

They are so much fun to stuff full
of all kinds of goodies so here
we go!



Above is the envelope finished and filled
with fun goodies!



Above are note cards that I have
attached to popsicle sticks.
Also there is the pinwheel that I
have cut from a Silhouette cut file
and attached to a straw.

I have also added lace trim around
the edges after putting the envelope together.

I have added pearls, flowers and a
3D printable My Bestie image that
is included with the paper pack.

The papers that I have used for the front
and back of my envelope are also
included in the printable paper pack.

This envelope has two pockets.  The size of
the envelope is 6x9.




Above is a close up view from the
side of the two pockets and some of the
embellishments that I have added
such as a bow, risen flowers, a paperclip and
the 3D printable that comes in this paper pack.



And finally here is the back of the envelope
which I have embellished a bit
with another note from the paper pack,
cotton lace and the same printable
which I have fussy cut.

You can find the paper pack here: 






Be sure to visit one of the My Bestie
shops to see a variety of rubber
stamps, digi images, printable sheets,
printable papers and much more.




Hope I have sparked your fancy today!

Hugs,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.