Sunday, July 15, 2018

Mermaid cards

Hello everyone,

This is DT Priyadarshini and I am happy to be back with another beautiful card using my besties digi for Scrapbook stamp society DT.

Today I am using a mermaid image from My besties. Its a beautiful and fun to colour image. I made 2 cards using this image. ENCHANTED MAGICAL UNICORN SCAN 024

For the first card, I added some wavy background using distress oxide inks and coloured my mermaid with colour pencils and fuzzy cut. I sprayed some water to the background and adhered my mermaid to the card to finish it. 



For the second card, I cut some wavy pieces using vellum and coloured them with distress inks. I started adhering the vellum pieces and added the tmermaid. Too make it look like see was in the water I added some more vellum pieces to the top and finished my card. 



I hope you all like my cards. 
Do check out our digis: 
Link to digis: http://www.mybestiesshop.com/store/c1/Featured_Products.html

Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.