Sunday, August 5, 2018

So Cute! (Lil' Rosie)

Hello, My Besties fans.  It's Julie with you today, from Muddy Paws & Inky Fingers.  We're a few days into a new month already.  Where is the summer going?

I have a delightful Fall image to share with you today. Lil' Rosie (image 744):


Isn't she as sweet as can be?  I colored Lil' Rosie with Copic markers, then constructed the card with a Fall theme.  The sunflowers are beginning to bloom where I live, and I love watching their faces follow the sun through the corse of the day.  They are so beautiful just like Lil' Rosie!



You will find Lil' Rosie and many, many more wonderful My Besties images in the My Besties Shop. There's also Print and Cut, digital papers, card kits, clear stamps, pre-colored digs, and so much more!

Check out the My Besties Creative Craft Club for tons of inspiration, insider info on new releases, sales, and lots of fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.