Monday, September 17, 2018

2 Fun Cards, 1 Fabulous Image...Dora Belle




Let me introduce you to Dora Belle, image. I enjoy using her so much that I made two lovely cards with her on them!



Card 1: I used Copic markers to color this cutie and I cut her out. I cut a small mats and adhered them to a white base card. I glued a die cut hot air balloon with 2 sentiments to the upper right corner of the card. I placed soft dimensional pads on Dora Belle's back and popped her on the top of the card.



Card 2: I printed a copy of the colored image and cut it out. I placed the soft dimensional pads on the back. I adhere a blue mat to a white base card. I cut a sun with my new die in the Cuttlebug Machine and also 6 colors of the rainbow with another die in the machine. I put each color arch in order on paper that I had prepared with adhesive. I glued the sun in place and then I overlapped the sun with the rainbow, onto the blue card. I finished the card by popping Dora Belle on top.



 Check the links below to see the many lovely images available in the My Besties shops:
 https://www.etsy.com/shop/SherriBaldy
http://www.mybestiesshop.com/store/c1/Featured_Products.html

Happy crafting! 
Carla


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.