Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Leaf Girl -- Time to Think Fall!

Hello, fellow My Besties lovers.  Julie here today from Muddy Paws and Inky Fingers.  Now that Labor Day is over, and most schools are back in session, my thoughts are turning to Autumn.  

This adorable Leaf Girl digital image by Sherri Baldy, found in the My Besties Shop, was a joy to color up and create with!



I colored Leaf Girl with Copic markers, working hard to create dimension in all those leaves!



This little Leaf Girl is ready to celebrate the season of Fall, isn't she? 

There is a sale going on until September 18! 

Visit the My Besties Shop!

I hope you check back to this blog often for great inspiration.  Also, please visit the My Besties Facebook group for news of sales, more great inspiration, and fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.