Saturday, April 27, 2019

Welcome and thanks for stopping by!

For my second project this month
I have a fun card featuring
the printable
Steampunk Reloaded CW5/Doll 6.




My card is made with a 6 x 6 cardstock base in white.  The background paper is by
Stamperia Clockwise scrapbooking paper.

I have used the printable 
Steampunk Reloaded CW5 which you
can find HERE

I have finished off my card with 
brown feathers, off white paper roses,
metal gears and rhinestone swirls.





You can also find doll 6
in a digi that you can color yourself
which you can find HERE








This image can also be found in the
new Steampunk Re-Loaded
Coloring Book
which can be found HERE

The coloring book can also be found on
Amazon.com HERE




Hope this has helped to spark your
creativity today!


1 comment:

Thank you for your comment.