Friday, April 19, 2019

Welcome and thanks for stopping by!

Today I have a fun card featuring
one of the
Steampunk My Besties.

I have used Doll 9
for my card.




My card is made with a 6 x 6 cardstock base in yellow.  The background paper is by
Stamperia Clockwise scrapbooking paper.

I have used the printable Doll 9 which you
can find HERE

I have finished off my card with 
blue feathers, yellow paper roses,
a wooden clock piece and rhinestone swirls.




You can also get this doll 9
in a digi that you can color yourself
which you can find HERE




This image can also be found in the
new Steampunk Re-Loaded
Coloring Book
which can be found HERE

The coloring book can also be found on
Amazon.com HERE




Hope this has helped to spark your
creativity today!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.