Thursday, June 27, 2019

Hi everyone and thanks
for dropping by today!


My card today features 
Little Dimples
My Besties Aladdin Nights Img 059!

You can find Img 059 HERE




I have colored this digi 
in Pigment on my iPad.



My card is made with a 6 x 6
 white cardstock card base.

The background papers are from the
Sherri Baldy's paper pack Aladdin Girl 2.

You can find the paper pack HERE



I have made this card a bit different this
time.  I opened the printable paper
in my Silhouette program and sized
the bottom layer to 6 x 6.  
I then opened the second paper
and brought it forward and
layered this paper onto and sized it to
the size I would need to create
a mat for my colored image.  

I then made my colored image into
a png file with Photoshop and
then opened my colored image with
the Silhouette progam
and brought it to the front
which gave me three layers.

Once I had everything placed I
printed the paper, attached it
to my 6 x 6 card base and then
I was ready to add embellishments 
and finish off my card.


I hope this has given you a new way
of making a digital card topper 
which you can also 
add your own embellishments to.

Happy Crafting!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.