Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Magical Mermaid Doll 1 Card

We haven't seen our grandchildren in person for several months and really miss them. A visit is planned, but in the meantime our 2 1/2 year old granddaughter loves to get mail addressed to her, in her box attached to her playhouse.

Since she loves the "Little Mermaid" movie and has a dress with the redhead printed on it, sending a mermaid card is the perfect theme.

The background for this card was printed on my Gelli Plate using a stencil and several colors of acrylic paint. I printed the sentiment and cut it with a die in my Cuttlebug Machine. I placed adhesive squares on the back. These were adhered to a square basic card.

This mermaid was pieced. I printed this cutie twice, once on marker paper and once on printed paper. I cut her tail out from the print paper and glued it to the image on the marker paper. I colored the My Bestie digital stamp (Magical Mermaid Doll 1) using Copic Markers where I needed to. Then I cut her out and used adhesive squares to adhere her on top of this colorful card.
 Hugs,
Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment.