Wednesday, February 29, 2012

My Bunny - Digital Image

Welcome Friends,
I am learning new ideas and way of implementing them
Release Wednesday
I am here to show off a new release from Scrapbook Stamp Societys digital images
"My Bunny"
This is a great one for the season and i loved coloring her.
This is my first post as a Design Team member for Scrapbook Stamp Society
and I am very pleased to be a part of this amazing team
Below is a card
This is a little girl walking with her bunny in hand
looking down at it for comfort

GCD Paper Product
Ribbon
I used the momenta card stock and placed the gcd papers over to create the square look
placing a blue square and adding some green ribbon on the corners
The little flower is momenta also
thanks for coming by
Have a Great Evening!
www.lilfeathers.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment.