Here is my card for the challenge on our challenge blog. I just love this image and is ideal for spring and easter with the adorable chicks.
Recipe & Method
1. Base card is pearlescent pink Centura card which I have scored to make an easel card.
2. I printed off the image onto Neenah card and then coloured in using my watercolour pencils. I then cut this using Spellbinder labels 23 and distressed around the edges using Dew Drops VersaMagic pixie dust.
3. Using Spellbinder dies Lattice Motifs and Accents design by Sue Wilson I cut out the corners, the border and the ribbon holder with white pearlescent Centura card.
4. I placed the border onto the folded front of the easel and placed the topper over this. The corners were added to the base of the card and I threaded pink iridescent ribbon to either side of the ribbon holder and adhered to the strip of card which I had inked using Dew Drops Brilliance ink pearlescent orchid.
5. I have added gems to the corners, ribbon holder and top right hand corner of the card; the flowers are from my crafty stash.
Thank you for stopping by Today