Twsited Easel Card
Flowers and leaves are from Martha Stewart punches
Inside of the card
Recipe & Method
1. Base card is 6 x 6 which has been scored from bottom right to the top left hand corner.
2. The inside of the card I have layered a piece of card from My Minds Eye Lost & Found and added a sentiment which I have inked using Dew Drops Brilliance Pearlescent Sky Blue. This acts as the stopper.
3. I have cut out a square topper using white pearlescent card and attached to the bottom half of the easel. Onto this I have used the reverse side of the above card which has circles and glitter before adhering this I have wrapped some white lace and using a brad added the Eiffel tower charm.
4. I printed the digi off onto Neenah card and coloured in using Spectrum Noirs and Sakura Glitter Pens. I then cut this out using Spellbinder Fleur De Lis Rectangle die. I have distressed around the edges using the above Dew Drops ink.
5. Using my Martha Stewart punches I have cut out leaves using pale green pearlescent paper and the flowers are fancy circles which I have cut to make 3 flowers. I have added pearl gems to the centres.
Thank you for stopping by Today